Kiwiirc.com failure

Darren

Dec 8, 2014, 2:53:19 PM12/8/14
to kiw...@googlegroups.com
Our datacenter has some issues with power at the moment but they're currently replacing hardware as we speak.

While we do have failover systems to make sure this doesn't happen on website failures - they are in the same datacenter. I will be moving our fail overs to a second datacenter this week to make sure it doesn't happen in future.

Sorry for the downtime - things should be back up and running ASAP.

Darren

supe...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2014, 6:12:58 AM12/12/14
to kiw...@googlegroups.com
Ok - so what if my company Glow Technologies is interested in Linking a Kiwi IRC Server with another hub or another server? Who would I talk to about that? And can anyone tell me what config files I need? I can do it in Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 on an intel dual core 2.66ghz, 16GB RAM, 5 HDs..

Thanks, and best regards,

Scotty

Darren

Dec 12, 2014, 6:24:56 AM12/12/14
to kiw...@googlegroups.com
Kiwi IRC doesn't have any of its own IRC servers - we don't even have a network. We purely just provide the IRC client itself which then connects to existing IRC networks. With this in mind, Kiwi IRC doesn't "link" to any servers since it is just a client.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do?

Darren