Password Reset Email not Arriving

will.m...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2015, 8:42:43 AM9/4/15
to kiwiirc
I recently registered an account, but I've forgotten the password I used to do so. When I click "Forgotten Password" and enter my email (this one, the same that I registered and received the verification email at) it gives me a message saying that a password reset email has been sent, but it never arrives. I've tried checking all my folders, but can't find the email.

prawnsalad

Sep 4, 2015, 12:08:34 PM9/4/15
to kiwiirc, will.m...@gmail.com
Hello,

I don't see any record of an account with the email address your message was sent from. Did you have an account under a different email address? Feel free to mention it here if you don't want it public: https://kiwiirc.com/contact

Otherwise.. your account doesn't exist.

Darren