== Cannot send message to channel, you are not voiced Can somebody help?

nskkha...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 2:53:56 PM10/3/15
to kiwiirc
Hello, I need help. A corrupt moderator was unvoicing people who disagreed with him and I am one of those people. Now this pops up in that channel when I try to talk: == Cannot send message to channel, you are not voiced

What do I do? I tried using different usernames but that didn't work. Can anybody help me?

P.S. The channel is #reddit-buildapc and the moderator's nickname is PhantomTaco

prawnsalad

Oct 3, 2015, 3:00:40 PM10/3/15
to kiwiirc, nskkha...@gmail.com
Sounds like the channel is in 'moderator' mode, which means a channel operator needs to give you voice to let you talk. It is entirely down to the ops in the channel who gets voice, we don't have any persuasion there.

Darren

You would need one of the channel mods to give you voice in the channel.

Robert Whitney

Oct 3, 2015, 4:05:18 PM10/3/15
to kiw...@googlegroups.com
Are you seriously asking for help evading an action that a channel
operator took? If the case actually is that you were stopped from
speaking because they disagreed with you then you need to find better
channels to hang out in, otherwise yea, like Darren said you will need
to ask one of the channel ops to give you voice in the channel or wait
until channel modes are set to -m.

--
Tel. +1(234)262-1337
CV. linkedin.com/in/xnite