Get password from script

hyst...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 4:36:30 AM10/11/17
to kiwiirc
I'm trying to write a simple plugin to send the nickserv indentify command on IRC servers that don't handle this automatically. How do I access the value of the password from a plugin script?

I've searched and read a lot over a few days but I cannot find it. I also tried to hack together a solution, like grabbing the value when the form submits, etc., but I haven't been able to get anything to work.

hyst...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 1:51:29 AM10/12/17
to kiwiirc
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 4:36:30 AM UTC-4, hyst...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm trying to write a simple plugin to send the nickserv indentify command on IRC servers that don't handle this automatically. How do I access the value of the password from a plugin script?
>
> I've searched and read a lot over a few days but I cannot find it. I also tried to hack together a solution, like grabbing the value when the form submits, etc., but I haven't been able to get anything to work.

Finally figured it out by using browser console inspection, probably not ideal but I got it from:
kiwi.connections.active_connection.attributes.password