Android application build errors using Kivy

span...@eyeverify.com

Oct 13, 2017, 1:16:16 PM10/13/17
to Kivy users support
Hi,

I have installed kivy and buildozer succesfully. I am trying to build an android application following this tutorial "http://blog.rhesoft.com/2014/07/17/python-for-android-tutorial-1-using-the-accelerometer/". However when I try to run the application using the command "buildozer android deploy run".
This is the error that I get

Already using interpreter /Users/sv/anaconda2/bin/python2.7

New python executable in /Users/sv/acc/.buildozer/android/platform/build/build/venv/bin/python2.7

Not overwriting existing python script /Users/sv/acc/.buildozer/android/platform/build/build/venv/bin/python

# Command failed: /Users/sv/anaconda2/bin/python2.7 -m pythonforandroid.toolchain create --dist_name=accelerometer --bootstrap=sdl2 --requirements=kivy,plyer --arch armeabi-v7a --copy-libs --color=always --storage-dir=/Users/sv/acc/.buildozer/android/platform/build

#

# Buildozer failed to execute the last command

# The error might be hidden in the log above this error

# Please read the full log, and search for it before

# raising an issue with buildozer itself.

# In case of a bug report, please add a full log with log_level = 2

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

Spandana