unable to launch a kivy app on android phone using kivy launcher

dimple verma

Jan 14, 2017, 12:43:08 AM1/14/17
to Kivy users support
Dear developers,

I am newbie to kivy,i am trying to run this simple app on my android phone (Marshmallow 6.0) using kivy launcher.However cannot run this app.On clicking on the icon the app doesn't run.I haveall the above three files in a a single directory which is futher kept in a directory named kivy.
Please note this app successfully runs on my pc in ubuntu 15.10.

Thanks
android.txt
main.py
tutorial.kv

dimple verma

Jan 14, 2017, 1:17:25 AM1/14/17
to Kivy users support

 also note that if i run this app without using a kivy language , i.e. no separte .kv file  it runs properly.The files in my phone using which i can successfully run this app are attched below.
main.py
android.txt
main.py