From Buildozer to Mac OSX App Store

conurus

Jun 26, 2016, 1:18:04 AM6/26/16
to Kivy users support
I have a kivy 1.8 app that works across Windows and OSX that was created with pyinstaller -onefile, and now I would like to submit the OSX version to the Mac App Store. Owing to the fact the kivy hook stuff had difficulty with the latest version of pyinstaller which is required for codesign and the whole solution appeared convoluted, I am experimenting with buildozer. In a nutshell, it worked great! It generated an app successfully with minimal configuration. But I got a DMG file. It was not clear from the docs how I could codesign buildozer's output and package it in a way that is acceptable to the App Store. Could anyone help me out on this? Thanks.