AngleSDL Bug when using Python 3.5

CorwinSTP

Oct 14, 2017, 3:52:50 PM10/14/17
to Kivy users support
Hey everyone. I have successfully used AngleSDL and it worked as expected (runs openGL when available or Direct3D if not). However, I had to disable it for my game and use the standard glew files for OpenGL because it was not compatible with Steam's Interface Overlay. Steam says that their overlay is injected into your code before the graphics are initialized to 'hook in' and even though the program reported using OpenGL, it was not compatible using this method of injection. I know this feature is considered experimental but it would be amazing if I could offer support for Direct3D 9+ in my game. Thanks for making Kivy so awesome though, I would not have a game right now without it.