How to include Python modules

shadowjig

Jul 2, 2015, 3:55:21 PM7/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to include a customer python module in my code by importing it.  However, if I run the Kivy emulator I get an import error on the module name.

Do I need to place imported python modules in a specific place?  Like the local project folder or sub-folder?  Or can I just pip install the module, import it in the code and bulldozier will pick it up when it's packaged?

Thanks for your help?

Alexander Taylor

Jul 2, 2015, 5:05:02 PM7/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com, jgr...@gmail.com
Include python modules where? What is the 'kivy emulator'?

shadowjig

Jul 2, 2015, 10:22:16 PM7/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Including python modules into a Kilby app. Modules like beautifulsoup.

Emu is this thing:http://kivy.org/docs/installation/installation-windows.html#start-from-the-command-line-using-bash

Alexander Taylor

Jul 3, 2015, 10:28:56 AM7/3/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com, jgr...@gmail.com
I think you can get a cmd shell by running the kivy executable, then run 'pip install beautifulsoup' or whatever its pypi name is.