Call Weka API from kivy App with pyjnius on Windows and Android

Martin Flecmart

May 21, 2015, 5:33:54 AM5/21/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

would it be possible to use the Weka API (https://weka.wikispaces.com/Use+WEKA+in+your+Java+code) in my kivy App? What would be the best way, and is it possible to build binaries for Windows and Android? I googled about pyjnius, but I am not shure if it will work. I also found a python-weka-wrapper and managed to use the API in my IDE (in WIndows), but I am not able to build a working exe for Windows or an apk for android. The wrapper uses javabridge.

Any Input from more experienced programmers?

Thank you,
Martin