Won't open on mac, crash?

Tim Leitzke

Apr 20, 2016, 3:14:44 AM4/20/16
to Kivy users support
I am not the biggest technology geek, but I love programming, and want to use Kivy for Python (since it will be able to export to multiple platforms). But when I download and extract it with Unarchiver(from App Store), and try to run it- nothing will happen. instant crash? nothing running? I have no idea. It does not show in the "force quit" section.

(I am using a Mac Air 13", early 2014 running OS X 10.11.4 - most current version)
Message has been deleted

CR

Aug 19, 2016, 2:17:16 PM8/19/16
to Kivy users support
Same here.  Did you ever get it working?

qua non

Aug 19, 2016, 2:45:53 PM8/19/16
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
you have to use kaka or other 7unzip programs, unarchiver does not extract 7zip's correctly

qua non

Aug 19, 2016, 2:46:20 PM8/19/16
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
sry `keka` not `kaka`​

CR

Aug 19, 2016, 4:30:01 PM8/19/16
to Kivy users support
Thanks...I did try that, I guess my issue was different!

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 2:46:20 PM UTC-4, qua-non wrote:
sry `keka` not `kaka`​