how can i make an simulation program in kivy?

NOVA-해양 asas

Oct 17, 2017, 7:24:57 PM10/17/17
to Kivy users support
i want to make an simulation that Users set some valuie with slider for four list and click start button,
each value is added and if value's sum is big more than number 5 go to my page and else go to another page..
and the page where we go as the value print the value that is the biggest value in four list...
i have to make these program by tomorrow, but i don't know where to start..please give me some tips as possible fast you can...thank you

ZenCODE

Oct 18, 2017, 4:02:25 PM10/18/17
to Kivy users support
Try it and post the specific problems you face. Sounds like the ScreenManager would be a good start. We want to help, but you also need to to try...:-)

Good luck

이종원

Oct 18, 2017, 6:22:33 PM10/18/17
to Kivy users support
on slider
where can i savr the value with variable
?? and how can i make some sum(+5) to
variable??