if i want to add a user name and a password to my app how should i write this

Aladdin Hammodi

Jun 15, 2017, 9:31:41 AM6/15/17
to Kivy users support
hello
in one of the screens of my app i want the user to insert a user name and a password
so each time  the user enters the app these information will be saved and dosent have to re insert them again
how should i do this

ZenCODE

Jun 15, 2017, 5:26:35 PM6/15/17
to Kivy users support
There are plenty of possibilities. Look at https://kivy.org/docs/api-kivy.storage.html or use sqlite3 if lookups are a speed issue for you. There are many ways to do what you ask. Please try, and post an attempt that we may help you in a concrete form if you do not come right.

Regards,

Kevin Diaz

Jun 15, 2017, 8:26:30 PM6/15/17
to Kivy users support
Config file is working great for me. If you would like to take a look at how I am doing my login screen you can go here. It's only 1 python file but it's easy to read. Login and Register classes, which are some of the first classes, are where I have the code: