最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

pacopyc pacopyc

未読、
2015/03/25 6:13:522015/03/25
To: kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I'm a Python programmer and I need to develop professional apps (complex too) for Android OS. I know Java but I would not use Java because I don't like Java.

Is Kivy the right choice?

Is it possible develop professional and complex apps for Android with Kivy?

Are there limitations in using Kivy?

Are there problems with Google Play?

Can you help me?

Thanks
pacopyc

Federico Curzel

未読、
2015/03/25 7:35:572015/03/25
To: kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Kivy is sure a great choice.
It depends, of course, on what your app will do.
There are no problems for apps submissions to the play store

Beyonlo

未読、
2015/03/25 9:20:382015/03/25
To: kivy-...@googlegroups.com
And about IOS, are there any problem for kivy apps submissions to the AppStore?

Thank you.

Beyonlo

Federico Curzel

未読、
2015/03/25 14:40:432015/03/25
To: kivy-...@googlegroups.com
As long as I know there aren't, also, check out :
https://github.com/kivy/kivy-ios
An user posted it some days ago, seems to be good

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件