How to setup the Buildozer spec to load the libraries needed by my application

gued...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 10:56:15 AM3/25/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Dears,

I am a newbie in working with Kivy/Buildozer environment.
So i will need the insight from some experts here:-(
I could build an APK for android after following all the steps to setup the build environment.
My application is using some customs libraries.
In the Buildozer spec file, i've set "android.add_libs_armeabi" for the additional libs to be copied.
Nevertheless when i try to run the application on the android device i am getting following error message:

"[1936]:    97 could not load needed library xxxx.so' for 'yyyyy.so'"

Any idea, how to fix this issue?