Android/iOS App to collect data from another device via USB

Visto 51 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

kiv...@gmail.com

no leída,
26 jun 2016, 11:52:0826/6/16
a Kivy users support
Good afternoon,
I need to create an Android app capable to:

1) collect data (hexadecimal stream) from a device connected via USB
2) save data on a Log
3) translate hexadecimal data stream accordingly to an algorithm and show translated data on screen

Algorithm to translate data is available and it is coded using phyton, this is why I would like to use kivy, hoping that this could allow to reuse the translation algorithm.

Do you think that it is doable? If not, any suggestion is welcome :-)

Thanks for your support

Bill Janssen

no leída,
6 jul 2016, 21:10:206/7/16
a Kivy users support
How do you read the USB device?  Does it show up as a serial stream?

Bill

Bill Janssen

no leída,
6 jul 2016, 21:20:326/7/16
a Kivy users support

Bill

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 8:52:08 AM UTC-7, kiv...@gmail.com wrote:

kivy app

no leída,
7 jul 2016, 4:18:207/7/16
a kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the USB devide shows up as a serial stream ...

Thanks a lot... I will give a look and I will let u know :-)

Thanks thanks

kiv...@gmail.com

no leída,
7 jul 2016, 4:18:397/7/16
a Kivy users support

Yes, the USB devide shows up as a serial stream ...

Thanks a lot... I will give a look and I will let u know :-)

Thanks thanks

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar