compilation required

ilias iliadis

Jan 17, 2018, 3:51:47 PM1/17/18
to Kivy users support
I have created an app that validates Greek "tax registration number", Greek "social security number", plus converts numbers to "written in full" in Greek language. The app works as expected in ubuntu 16.04 and (with kivyLauncher 1.9) in alcatel one touch 918, kernel 2.6.35.7.
I am unable to create an apk.You can find the code here. If anyone can compile it for smart phones (ios, android etc) or/and upload to needed stores for free,  will be helpful (for Greek readers).
Feel free to change anything, such as converting author from "me" to "kivy users", or even add it to kivy examples etc.
Suggestions, in Greek or English, are also welcome in the "page" of the project.
Thanks in advance.

Alexander Taylor

Jan 18, 2018, 6:32:12 PM1/18/18
to Kivy users support
I'm afraid you're unlikely to find anyone who will compile your APK for you, but if you post the details of your problems we can try to help fix them.