ActionBar: call for examples

ZenCODE

Feb 17, 2018, 1:54:46 PM2/17/18
to Kivy users support

Hi all

So, I'm trying to update the docs for the ActionBar, but there are many allusions to features with no indication of how to use them .e.g. with_previous switching screens? Which screens? How? ContextualActionViews v.s ActionViews?

Does anyone have an example on a non-trivial ActionBar example that might help me get a better understanding of how to use the more advanced features of the ActionBar?

Thanks

Alexey Kostylev

Feb 19, 2018, 10:52:26 PM2/19/18
to Kivy users support
What needed in action bar -setting color for submenus, the sane way as for main bar. Now it looks strange - colored main bar with black menu opened.
P.s. written from pad, may provide samples 4 setting color later, but I am sure, that you have it.

K Wilde

Jun 21, 2018, 10:01:37 AM6/21/18
to Kivy users support
Bump!