kivy Buildozer error on the kivy vm

patryk ulfig

Apr 25, 2015, 12:42:06 PM4/25/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to compile my kivy app for android with the buildozer Virtual Mashine, but it did not worked, I got this error massage:

kivy/graphics/svg.c:29122:11: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
   p->loop = ((arrayobject *)Py_None); Py_INCREF(Py_None);
           ^
 error: command 'ccache' failed with exit status 1

How can I solve it?

Nisarg Jani

Apr 25, 2015, 11:05:13 PM4/25/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Which os you are using?

Jeff Watkins

May 3, 2015, 7:43:29 AM5/3/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

I have the same problem (some apps do compile. This is a very simple one, but fails)

I am running Ubuntu 14.04 and have  tried to install all the appropriate 32 bit dependencies e.g.

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential ccache git zlib1g-dev python2.7 python2.7-dev libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386 zlib1g:i386 unzip

Any help greatly appreciated

Nisarg Jani

May 3, 2015, 9:28:59 AM5/3/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Jeff can you tell me your processor,os,cython version and python version and kivy version and also send adb logcat

Jeff Watkins

May 3, 2015, 12:16:23 PM5/3/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I've followed the instructions here