ImportError: cannot import name 'signature_types_to_list'

Kapil Nayar

Mar 9, 2018, 7:17:40 AM3/9/18
to Kivy users support
I am trying to use pyobjus in Pycharm on os-x

May be the .so is not getting loaded. Any pointers to investigate would be helpful.

ZenCODE

Mar 9, 2018, 10:43:58 AM3/9/18
to Kivy users support
How are you doing this?

Kapil Nayar

Mar 9, 2018, 11:28:37 AM3/9/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I built the pyobjus locally and installed it using sudo python setup.py install. (python version is 3.6)
And, then trying to run some code in plyer which uses pyobjus..

how exactly is pyobjus .so file loaded when I run the code which uses pyobjus.. i don't see an cdll.loadlibrary method calls under installed pyobjus.

ZenCODE

Mar 10, 2018, 5:30:55 AM3/10/18
to Kivy users support
There is recipe which builds and includes pyobjus. Have you built pyobjus for your distribution? i.e.

    $ ./toolchain.py build pyobjus

Kapil Nayar

Mar 13, 2018, 2:49:40 PM3/13/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I think it is the version of python. I was using 3.6 which for some reason didn't work. I switched it to 2.7 in a virtualenv and it seems to be working fine now.

Regardless, thanks for the suggestions ZenCODE.