SDL Error: Could not load any libpythonXXX.so

Luisroobert

Jun 25, 2017, 4:58:47 PM6/25/17
to Kivy users support
Hello when my application has finished compiling in buildozer and the start on my Android device I get this:

https://udemy-images.s3.amazonaws.com/redactor/2017-06-25_00-44-49-d863688978f82a90c13e0de8fc83ada6/Screenshot_2017-06-24-19-39-18.png

In the log of buildozer I saw this when compiling my application:

[INFO]: No recipe named ecdsa; Will attempt to install with pip

[INFO]: No recipe named paramiko; Will attempt to install with pip

And also after this I appeared this:

[INFO]: The requirements (ecdsa, paramiko) were not found the recipes, they will be installed with pip.

I think that maybe that is the problem, but how do I solve it?

HELP ME! PLEASE

Alexander Taylor

Jun 25, 2017, 7:21:38 PM6/25/17
to Kivy users support
Are you able to run other kivy apps from then play store, e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.inclem.pyonicinterpreter3

John Anderson

Jun 28, 2017, 1:06:54 PM6/28/17
to Kivy users support

Luisroobert

Jun 28, 2017, 3:17:28 PM6/28/17
to Kivy users support
I already solve it, thank you anyway; The problem was that I had to use the command "buildozer android_old debug" and I used the command "buildozer android debug"