Why i have SSLError when requirements = openssl?

Виктор Леонов

Aug 21, 2017, 2:37:33 PM8/21/17
to Kivy users support
Hi all!
I'm trying to create my first project in python for android with kivy. But now I have an error as "requests.exceptions.SSLError: Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available."
I am tryed "sudo pip install openssl"
I am tryed "sudo pip install pyopenssl"
I am tryed "sudo pip install --upgrade buildozer"
my requirements is "requirements = hostpython2, kivy, queries, pyopenssl, openssl"
I do not know wtf.

thank all

ZenCODE

Aug 21, 2017, 8:17:06 PM8/21/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
We are encountering similar issues, but get a 'Unable to load libpythonxxx.so' message. What exact error message as you seeing? Try making an HTTPS connection before using requests to see if it is an HTTPS or requests issues....

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kivy-users/lkrolZjym0Y