1.9.0?

JetK

Mar 29, 2015, 1:41:52 PM3/29/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Is it ever going to be released, just curious :)

zw g

Mar 31, 2015, 12:13:27 AM3/31/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Same here:)

JetK <kawa...@gmail.com>于2015年3月30日星期一写道:
Is it ever going to be released, just curious :)

发自移动版 Gmail

Alexander Taylor

anatoly techtonik

Apr 2, 2015, 7:51:36 AM4/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Kivy/1.9.0

I guess release is better than no release, but still.. any worthy notes?

Alexander Taylor

Apr 2, 2015, 7:52:30 AM4/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
We literally just started pushing the release, and did pypi first.
Release notes and a proper announcement will follow.

On 02/04/15 12:51, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Kivy/1.9.0
>
> I guess release is better than no release, but still.. any worthy notes?
>
> --
signature.asc

zw g

Apr 2, 2015, 10:49:40 AM4/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Finally.
Thanks guys.

Gui

JetK

Apr 2, 2015, 1:51:30 PM4/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
 omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmogmomgomgomgomgomogmogmgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomggmogmogmggomgomgomgom

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 5:49:40 PM UTC+3, Mr.Gui wrote:
Finally.
Thanks guys.

Gui

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 7:52 PM, Alexander Taylor <alexander...@gmail.com> wrote:
We literally just started pushing the release, and did pypi first.
Release notes and a proper announcement will follow.

On 02/04/15 12:51, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Kivy/1.9.0
>
> I guess release is better than no release, but still.. any worthy notes?

Roger Erens

Apr 3, 2015, 12:45:50 PM4/3/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Unbelievable, what an amazing list of improvements! It's almost longer than a buildozer's log file!

Thanks, all!