Buildozer.spec generic information.

Giovanni Bucci

Apr 20, 2018, 4:46:39 AM4/20/18
to Kivy users support
Hi All,
I ask you if I need to fill some field on the bulldozer.spec for my app with these includes

from kivy.app import App
from kivy.uix.label import Label
from kivy.uix.gridlayout import GridLayout
from kivy.uix.textinput import TextInput
from kivy.uix.button import Button
import watson_developer_cloud as wdc
import json
import os

I have found the field "requirements" and I dont' know if I must include kivy and watson_developer_cloud modules.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,
   Giovanni

ZenCODE

Apr 20, 2018, 8:40:54 AM4/20/18
to Kivy users support
You need to include kivy. Try including 'watson_developer_cloud', but unless there is a recipe, this will fail. You can also create a subfolder with this name and put the source code there if it is a pure-python library. In this case, you don't need to put it in requirements.

Giovanni Bucci

Apr 20, 2018, 9:53:27 AM4/20/18
to Kivy users support
Hi Richard,