Composite Index Modeler (CIM). My first App

Gouz

Aug 2, 2015, 8:24:05 AM8/2/15
to Kivy users support

Dear kivyites

Here I bring to public my first kivy App: https://github.com/gouzouni/Composite-Index-Modeler .

Also prepared a YouTube preview vid that you can watch here: http://youtu.be/DOX4SlNqN8Y .

Now I know I ain’t no pro so most probably you could spot many “should be done differently” code parts, but hey... show some understanding here! Hehhe.
Even I have located some parts that could be done another way to achieve better times. Will do that in future updates.

Any suggestions/tips about CIMs functionality are most welcome.

*Special thx to 5-6 dudes in #kivy-dev room for helping me turn from a complete kivy newbie, into a kivy fanboy.

Cheers

ZenCODE

Aug 2, 2015, 11:57:35 AM8/2/15
to Kivy users support
That really impressive. And it looks lovely. Nice one!

Gouz

Aug 15, 2015, 4:26:21 PM8/15/15
to Kivy users support
Thx very much. Feel free if you wish to include this App as a kivy project wherever you want to.

ZenCODE

Aug 16, 2015, 10:10:01 AM8/16/15
to Kivy users support
Great. Have added it to the list of Kivy projects :-)

https://github.com/kivy/kivy/wiki/List-of-Kivy-Projects

Mathieu Virbel

Aug 17, 2015, 4:40:03 AM8/17/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gouz,

I'm very impressed by your work. The final app look outstanding.
The grid / filters look very good. Is it a reusable component you could share on the garden?
Is the map used is SVG (it look like svg). If you don't know, i've made a garden.mapview for map too (you can provide your own map, online or offline using mbtiles).

Mathieu