Re: Hostpython3

Message has been deleted

Alexander Taylor

Jan 21, 2018, 8:40:05 AM1/21/18
to Kivy users support
It's not clear what you're asking - I guess you're trying to build for Android, but in this case you don't need a hostpython3. Please explain fully what you're trying to do, how you're trying to do it, and what goes wrong.

On Sunday, 21 January 2018 12:49:59 UTC, Jake m wrote:
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirements of hostpython3. It seems buildozer is trying to run python 2 how do I fix this?
Message has been deleted

Jake m

Jan 21, 2018, 9:15:32 AM1/21/18
to Kivy users support
I'm trying to make an apk using just a python script which does not involve kivy. I have python3crystax in my requirements in the buildozer spec but it says attribute error module has no recipe

Jake m

Jan 21, 2018, 1:11:00 PM1/21/18
to Kivy users support
These are the log and spec file. I'm trying to turn a simple python script into an apk.
buildozer.spec
buildozerlog