sharing my spa

emsoss

Dec 3, 2016, 1:05:23 PM12/3/16
to Kivy users support
i was able to deploy my app on both android and iPhone. for the android i am able to upload my apk on a file sharing website an provide the link to my friends for testing. for the iPhone i am trying to use testflight to share my ipa but i'am not really familiar with Xcode and all the tutorial that i find use swift. so i am not sure if an ipa generated through bulldozer can be uploaded  in testflight.  if you where able submit your api to testflight please share how you did it . thank you

ZenCODE

Dec 5, 2016, 2:42:25 AM12/5/16
to Kivy users support
You don't need to modify your app at all to use TestFlight. You just need to upload in to your iTunes account and share it out with testers from there. It involves creating users and roles, and assigning the the upa you uploaded.

Please read the TestFlight docs for more info.