KIvy Not working on Ubuntu 14.04(64 bit) and windows 10(64 Bit)

samartha siddhartha

Apr 20, 2017, 1:44:00 AM4/20/17
to Kivy users support
My Friend I am very keen on learning Kivy but with these errors I am unable tot function.

In ubuntu 14.04 (64 Bit) I get this mushy screen please see the attachment.

On Windows I am facing windowsError : Please find the screen shot attached.

I have been looking for a solution for past 3 days Please help.(Python2.7)

Regards,
Samartha S

Screenshot from 2017-04-20 11_05_46.png
windows.jpg

ZenCODE

Apr 20, 2017, 4:16:01 AM4/20/17
to Kivy users support
On Windows, try KivyInstaller

https://github.com/KeyWeeUsr/KivyInstaller

As for ubuntu, we can't see much at all from the screenshots. Please explain exactly what steps you followed, which went wrong and paste the full error message.

Thanks

samartha siddhartha

Apr 20, 2017, 6:53:15 AM4/20/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com