Request for possible slides for a conference(SMCONF2017)

NGENGE SENIOR

Oct 13, 2017, 3:53:40 PM10/13/17
to Kivy users support
Hello to the Kivy users group. I have been using Kivy for the past 1.5+ year and am impressed by its power. We have a Tech Conference in my area , Buea, Cameroon called Silicon Mountain Conference(SMCONF 2017) which is an annual event. I have requested to speak about "Building Cross Platform Apps with Kivy" at the conference come November 18th 2017. I will be happy if any member of the Kivy Community could help me with some slides, short videos or others so I can add to my content for the conference. Hoping to get a positive feedback from you. Thanks. #Promoting Kivy

Alexander Taylor

Oct 13, 2017, 8:21:08 PM10/13/17
to Kivy users support
Sounds great, good luck with your talk!