Text Input modification.

Istiak Ahamed

May 8, 2018, 3:52:01 AM5/8/18
to Kivy users support
Hello,
I am new in kivy. Anyone can suggest me, how i can modify text input properties.
TIA.

Regards
Istiak

Monia Verse

May 15, 2018, 6:08:21 AM5/15/18
to Kivy users support
Refer to Kivy's Documentation.

There's a lot of things you could change.

background_color=(R, G, B, A), foreground_color=(R, G, B, A), font_name, font_size, background_inactive_normal='xxx.png', background_active_normal='xxx.png', etc...

Istiak Ahamed

May 15, 2018, 7:16:54 AM5/15/18
to Kivy users support
Thank you for your response. Actually i was trying to change the corner of text input from rectangle to semi round. i did this by using modified background image. If anyone can suggest better, that will be very helpful for me.