Is in-app billing working with Kivy/Buildozer NOW (at this monent)?

saband

Dec 5, 2017, 2:28:40 PM12/5/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I've read this question on StackOverflow and this topic here so I can't understand - is in-app billing working with Kivy/Buildozer now or not?

Buildozer only supports the old in-app billing which is dead now.  Only in-app billing 3 is relevant.

It’s not possible. Buildozer uses the old version of Google’s in-app billing which Google no longer supports. You have to use the newer in-app billing 3.

Is it actual information? Because I spent 2 months developing the app but without in-app purchases it useless.

Alexander Taylor

Dec 5, 2017, 5:32:37 PM12/5/17
to Kivy users support
python-for-android has no built-in support for it.

saband

Dec 5, 2017, 5:46:42 PM12/5/17
to Kivy users support
But is it possible generally? Because as I see some apps have in-app purchases.

Gabriel Nobrega

Dec 11, 2017, 9:45:43 AM12/11/17
to Kivy users support
Same boat here. Assumed it would be easy to implement billing since it's pretty much on every app.
Any hints on how to get that working?

saband

Jan 8, 2018, 7:11:01 PM1/8/18
to Kivy users support
It's possible. You can use for example this module. It's outdated but it's not difficult to make it work. I will publish my version later.