widget with a render_context and transforms use_parent_projection

Matthew Egbert

Jun 25, 2016, 2:17:33 AM6/25/16
to Kivy users support
Hi there,

Is there a straightforward way to get a widget that uses a render_context and custom glsl to automatically take into account the data concerning a widget's position and size? When I create the render context, I use the following...

        self.render_context = RenderContext(use_parent_projection=True,
                                            use_parent_modelview=True)

but in the shader, the modelview_mat and projection_mat appear behave just as identity matrices.

Any tips in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Matthew