status Kivy App for macOS

Christian Jeannot

Oct 17, 2017, 1:58:43 PM10/17/17
to Kivy users support
Hello Community,

thank you to all people making the Kivy project possible.

I am new to Python and to Kivy. I followed the instruction to install Kivy on my Mac mini (macOS 10.12).
The installation process was without error.

According to this link there is no Kivy.app for macOS. Someone has a actual status of the availability of this app? Is the file provided by akshayaurora   a "official" and tested workaround?

Best regards

--Christian

Alexander Taylor

Oct 17, 2017, 3:57:15 PM10/17/17
to Kivy users support
I don't know the current status of this, but akshayaurora is the main Kivy.app builder, so his files are probably fine to use.