A bug in the softinput_mode

ivan limonov

Jul 1, 2015, 11:18:26 AM7/1/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I need to show at the keyboard screen sizes have decreased, so the user can see all of the graphic elements.
I found the documentation softinput_mode option=resize, and tried to use it on kivy launcher and everything works fine,
I was just in awe of it, but I compiled application APK file,
screen sizes decrease but the position does not change the main widget.
Here's a screenshot:

Tell me if I like something to fix it, or is it a bug in the Kivy?
Version 1.9.1 is the latest kivy.

qua non

Jul 1, 2015, 11:31:26 AM7/1/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
This is using kivy from master or stable?

ivan limonov

Jul 1, 2015, 11:35:17 AM7/1/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
It is master(requirements = kivy==master)

ivan limonov

Jul 1, 2015, 12:26:01 PM7/1/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I fixed on the requirements = kivy==stable
Now everything works correctly

ivan limonov

Jul 1, 2015, 1:17:28 PM7/1/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
It seems I have not checked everything.
Anyway incorrectly considered the height of the keyboard, or a widget as a whole, that the screenshots I've highlighted in red strip that appears when you change will have the widget's size
3.png
2.png
1.png