app crash on mobile

Sanjoy Ghosh

Apr 15, 2018, 3:21:49 PM4/15/18
to Kivy users support
Some app working perfect on mobile but some app crashes....
But both the case i same process to build app.....
Need help.........

***I get a warning message in python idle , for that reason my app crash on mobile??(just my thought ,, maybe i am wrong or write)

Istiak Ahamed

Apr 16, 2018, 6:07:11 AM4/16/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Can you describe your full process?

Sanjoy Ghosh

Apr 16, 2018, 10:37:20 AM4/16/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Buildozer init
Then Chang
log level=2
Requirements=kivy,paho-mqtt,libmysqlclient
Permission=internet

Then
Buildozer android debug deploy run

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:21 AM, Sanjoy Ghosh <sanjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some app working perfect on mobile but some app crashes....
But both the case i same process to build app.....
Need help.........

***I get a warning message in python idle , for that reason my app crash on mobile??(just my thought ,, maybe i am wrong or write)

Istiak Ahamed

Apr 16, 2018, 11:56:45 PM4/16/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
You need to modify some more parts of .spec file like minimum api, orientation and some others i guss.
You can go through this.

Hope it will help you.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Sanjoy Ghosh <sanjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Buildozer init
Then Chang
log level=2
Requirements=kivy,paho-mqtt,libmysqlclient
Permission=internet

Then
Buildozer android debug deploy run
On Mon 16 Apr, 2018, 3:37 PM Istiak Ahamed, <istia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you describe your full process?
On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:21 AM, Sanjoy Ghosh <sanjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some app working perfect on mobile but some app crashes....
But both the case i same process to build app.....
Need help.........

***I get a warning message in python idle , for that reason my app crash on mobile??(just my thought ,, maybe i am wrong or write)

Sanjoy Ghosh

Apr 20, 2018, 2:51:13 AM4/20/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
its not working ,,,,,