SOAP connect works fine on the Ubuntu desktop but crashes on the Android device.

Serj Piskunov

Jul 2, 2015, 6:30:16 AM7/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! I made a "helloworld" app that connects to a Web server via SOAP and displays a response on a label. This app works fine on the Ubuntu desktop but crashes on Andriod device without any details..

from kivy.app import App
from kivy.uix.scatter import Scatter
from kivy.uix.label import Label
from kivy.uix.floatlayout import FloatLayout

from pysimplesoap.client import SoapClient
import base64

class TutorialApp(App):

def build(self):
        username
= "xxxx"
        password
= "xxxx"
        encoded
= base64.b64encode("%s:%s"%(username, password))
        client
= SoapClient(wsdl="http://xxxxxx/?wsdl",trace=False, http_headers={"Authorization":"Basic %s"%encoded})
        response
= client.get_account_info("xxxx","xxxx")

ContragentName = response["return"]["Contr"][0]["Name"]
= FloatLayout()
= Scatter()
= Label(text=ContragentName, font_size=50)
.add_widget(s)
.add_widget(l)

return f

if __name__ == "__main__":

TutorialApp().run()

How can I solve this problem?
Thamks!

ZenCODE

Jul 2, 2015, 2:25:43 PM7/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Please post the error log.

Thanks

Ivlev Denis

Jul 2, 2015, 10:57:13 PM7/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I assume not specified permissions of access to the Internet.