Boston area working on Kivy project, looking for some help

myvidlocker

Apr 17, 2015, 10:50:52 AM4/17/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Don't know if this is allowed here but I'll give it a try,,,

Having some challenges switching some UI functions currently in Python over to Kivy.

Need to do this in order to have better port from Linux laptop to Android.

Was looking to find some help on the project. Could turn into interesting gig. Boston area.

Ben Rousch

Apr 18, 2015, 7:20:55 AM4/18/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome to ask your questions here if you can't find someone in Boston.

myvidlocker

Apr 18, 2015, 8:11:49 AM4/18/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ben but here's the problem. I'm a hardware engineer,,, but I learned Python well enough to build the app I want. And it is ready(at least a prototype). But need to extend with Kivy, and thinking I'd like to find a person who knows Kivy who might want to take a look at the idea and see if they want to participate. Very interesting opportunity.

-Jake