Buildozer error when making apk file

Tâm Vũ Quang

Feb 14, 2015, 3:20:51 PM2/14/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
i use buildozer version 0.26 to build apk file, but i got this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "build.py", line 497, in <module>
    make_package
(args)

File "build.py", line 351, in make_package
    subprocess
.check_call([ANT, arg])

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 540, in check_call

raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess
.CalledProcessError: Command '['ant', 'debug']' returned non-zero exit status 1
# Command failed: /usr/bin/python build.py --name 'My Application' --version 1.0 --package org.test.myapp --private /home/vuquangtam/Desktop/flappyminion/.buildozer/android/app --sdk 14 --minsdk 8 --orientation landscape debug

i have searched for a few days, try several solutions but this error still happen, my os is ubuntu 14.04 32 bit

Boyd Johnson

Feb 20, 2015, 8:39:53 AM2/20/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I had almost the same problem and I'll explain what my problem was. I had $JAVA_HOME set to /usr/bin/java so that Apache Ant somewhere was using /usr/bin/java/bin/java as the path to java. If you know where your JAVA sdk is set JAVA_HOME to point to it and then run buildozer again. Let me know if this helps.