Kivy forum?

me2 beats

Jun 21, 2018, 1:36:23 AM6/21/18
to Kivy users support
Hey guys! what about a separate forum on the site?

-- Kyvy general discussion forum
-- Installation questions
-- Packaging applications
-- Tips, tricks and howto
-- Kivy compatibility
-- Kivy bug reports
-- Kivy feature requests

For example, I have a lot of feature requests,
but I don't know where to send them and where to discuss them with other users.

I think forum is an excellent option to receive useful information and feedback for both users and developers

ZenCODE

Jun 22, 2018, 9:11:53 AM6/22/18
to Kivy users support
Hi

 A lot of those can be discussed here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kivy-dev

Or by creating tickets here: https://github.com/kivy/kivy

Or catered for in the wiki: https://github.com/kivy/kivy/wiki

One reason not to splinter too much is things get lost and hard to find. It also fractures efforts to help and track. You can see even the developers forum is quite under-used. All the things you mention here are already done and possible. So there is already plenty of place to put your energy and enthusiasm...:-)