App on Google Play

hiro miki

Apr 29, 2016, 4:39:07 PM4/29/16
to Kivy users support
Hello Kivy team,

First, thank you for developing this great platform.

Some time ago, I searched for an educational app for kids to learn simple English words by listening and typing.
Since I could not find, I decided to implement myself, and looking around for a cross-platform tool, I found kivy!

I finally finished it, and greatly appreciate if you could link it to your project list:

hiro miki

May 9, 2016, 8:39:20 AM5/9/16
to Kivy users support
Hello,

For future reference, I will be glad if you could inform me if there are some procedure or requirements to have an app listed in your list of Kivy projects.

Thank you.

ZenCODE

May 9, 2016, 11:30:17 AM5/9/16
to Kivy users support
We have added your program to the list. Thanks, I don't think there is an official mechanism for this, We just monitor the forums and improvise....:-)

https://github.com/kivy/kivy/wiki/List-of-Kivy-Projects

hiro miki

May 10, 2016, 6:34:22 AM5/10/16
to Kivy users support