How do I create a borderless window in Kivy?

John Lee

Apr 17, 2015, 4:41:01 AM4/17/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone!

I was wondering whether I could get some guidance on how to create borderless windows in Kivy. The full question & the code can be found here: Stack Overflow Question.

Basically, I just want to accomplish this: What I want to Accomplish

The end-goal that I have in mind is to build something similar to the Eve Online game launcher: EVE Online Game Launcher

I've tried searching for a possible solution, but the closest that I've come to are these pages, which aren't too helpful.
- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20613738/how-can-i-hide-the-main-window-titlebar-and-place-a-transparent-background-in-ki
- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12087140/custom-window-frame-and-window-appearance-with-wxpython

By the way, I'm somewhat new to programming but I'm open to learning as much as I need to help solve the problem!

Thanks!