Question for 'Exception UnicodeDecodeError: UnicodeDecodeError'

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jungkyu

未读,
2017年10月9日 09:55:442017/10/9
收件人 Kivy users support
Hello, my name is jungkyu in S Korea

Im beginner in Kivy and currently Im making small test program.

First, I made the program in window 7, python 3.7 with kivy environment and then no problem.

However, for using buildozer, I transfered the code to Ubunto, python 2.7 with kivy environment and Im facing following error message.

"Exception UnicodeDecodeError: UnicodeDecodeError('ascii', '\xc0\xaf \xb4\xd9 \xbc\xad', 0, 1, 'ordinal not in range(128)') in 'kivy.graphics.instructions.RenderContext.set_texture' ignored"

In the program, all the korean letters are broken. (All the files are incoding in EUC-KR)

Is this problem related to encoding? but why that doesn't make the problem in window?

Kivy is very interesting for me, and I want to solve this problem.

please, help me.

хз кто

未读,
2017年10月9日 11:42:392017/10/9
收件人 Kivy users support
Please give the code where the exception is thrown

понедельник, 9 октября 2017 г., 16:55:44 UTC+3 пользователь Jungkyu написал:

ZenCODE

未读,
2017年10月9日 20:29:412017/10/9
收件人 Kivy users support
buildozer does support Python 3, so it would be easiest so try and stick with Python 3. It's much better and handling unicode. Have you tried using Python 3 with buildozer?

Geekademy

未读,
2017年10月10日 17:46:482017/10/10
收件人 kivy-...@googlegroups.com
But beware of unicode in your .kv files:

https://github.com/kivy/kivy/issues/4003

Says Windows, but at least Android is affected as well.

Jungkyu

未读,
2017年10月12日 11:52:132017/10/12
收件人 kivy-...@googlegroups.com
thank you all

your replies give me a help

that's unicode encoding problem by OS and I understand a little.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子