app for android is not working

Jungkyu

Oct 12, 2017, 12:04:16 PM10/12/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I made my first app with kivy and I used buildozer.

but it's not working in my android smart phone.

I made the kivy program with python 3.5 and android version is 7.0

I touch the apk file, i can see kivy logo and then popup rise with " myapp is stoped"

when i run the buildozer with "buildozer -v android debug", following warnning rised

[WARNING]: Missing executable: autoconf is not installed
[WARNING]: Missing executable: automake is not installed
[WARNING]: Missing executable: libtoolize is not installed

Why~~~~~.. How can i solve this problem?

Alexander Taylor

Oct 12, 2017, 12:38:01 PM10/12/17
to Kivy users support
To find the error, read the logcat log. See the documentation at https://kivy.org/docs/guide/android.html#debugging-your-application-on-the-android-platform .

Jungkyu

Oct 13, 2017, 10:11:30 AM10/13/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I used that code "buildozer android logcat"

but so many sentenses are scrolled up continuous.

I cannot find what is problem in console.

when i build the program.

another wanning is

"WARNING: Received a --sdk argument, but this argument is deprecated and does nothing."

please give me a solution

2017년 10월 13일 금요일 오전 1시 38분 1초 UTC+9, Alexander Taylor 님의 말:

ZenCODE

Oct 14, 2017, 1:25:31 AM10/14/17
to Kivy users support
It looks like you are missing a few parameters: Try:

    buildozer android debug deploy run logcat
Message has been deleted

Jungkyu

Oct 14, 2017, 12:21:05 PM10/14/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks replies

I made log file and I attach it in here

I don't know why it doesn't work yet.
my_log.txt

Alexander Taylor

Oct 14, 2017, 12:51:15 PM10/14/17
to Kivy users support
Your attachment shows only the buildozer/python-for-android log, not the logcat stream from the device. Run 'buildozer android logcat' while the device is attached to your PC, and while you run the app, to see this.

Jungkyu

Oct 14, 2017, 1:41:07 PM10/14/17
to Kivy users support

With connected deviced, I run same command.

the some part of result is attached. Full text are not attached by limitation.

I cannot understand the sentenses (it keeps going with connected device so I thought it was meaningless)

could you tell me about it?
my_log.txt

Jungkyu

Oct 16, 2017, 10:03:45 AM10/16/17
to Kivy users support
this crash on launching in android problem is related to libpython2.7.so

if i change the python version 3.5, can i solve this problem?

Alexander Taylor

Oct 17, 2017, 3:53:25 PM10/17/17
to Kivy users support
Your log appears to start only after the error has occurred. Could you post the full log by running 'buildozer adb logcat', waiting for any existing log to print, and only after that opening your own app. You can then post all the logs that appear after that point.

Jungkyu

Oct 20, 2017, 6:40:35 AM10/20/17
to Kivy users support
In Previous post,you can see it

2017년 10월 18일 수요일 오전 4시 53분 25초 UTC+9, Alexander Taylor 님의 말:

Jungkyu

Oct 24, 2017, 10:15:17 AM10/24/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
@Alexander, Zencode

thank you for your reply

I saw the log but i cannot understand well..

so I tested line by line and I found the problem.

it came from font file and I fixed it.

I close this post

ZenCODE

Oct 24, 2017, 10:41:41 AM10/24/17
to Kivy users support
Great stuff. Thanks for posting back :-)