How do I add adbuddiz to my Kivy app?

Kivy is cool

Jan 20, 2015, 10:13:29 AM1/20/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

The wiki here Adbuddiz says that I should add the details to AndroidManifest.tmpl.xml file

3. Add AdBuddiz Activity to your project's AndroidManifest.tmpl.xml file.

<activity android:name="com.purplebrain.adbuddiz.sdk.AdBuddizActivity"
               android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent" />

But where in AndroidManifest.tmpl.xml am I supposed to add it?

I'm trying to monetize my app. Please help me!

GoshFather

Jan 27, 2015, 12:37:55 AM1/27/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I hear its supposed to be (on linux) /home/#username#/.buildozer/android/platform/python-for-android/dist/#yourAppPackage#/AndroidManifest.tmpl.xml

Nisarg Jani

Jun 27, 2015, 1:23:03 PM6/27/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I am also having same problem....if someone solve it...hust post it here