Help Needed : Can't install Kivy on Kali Linux

Muhammad Eakub

Jan 21, 2018, 11:52:07 PM1/21/18
to Kivy users support
Followed the kivy.org instructions in order to install kivy on kali linux but couldn't successfully finish.

Please tell me the steps needed to install kivy on Kali Linux.

Thanks in advance

Himanshu Pharawal

Jan 22, 2018, 2:57:49 AM1/22/18
to Kivy users support
I have not try this with kali linux but i want to ask that r u able to install kivy in other distribution (linux)

Muhammad Eakub

Jan 22, 2018, 10:00:06 AM1/22/18
to Kivy users support

Actually, I tried only on a windows machine and have only one Linux machine with Kali on it but failed to install.

Thanks

ZenCODE

Jan 25, 2018, 2:56:56 PM1/25/18
to Kivy users support
Try posting your last command with the complete error listing. Without that, it's pure guesswork.

Muhammad Eakub

Jan 25, 2018, 3:55:14 PM1/25/18
to Kivy users support
BTW, I installed kivy on Ubuntu and working on it.

Thanks

ZenCODE

Jan 26, 2018, 12:46:54 AM1/26/18
to Kivy users support