Error packaging Kivy with numpy for Android using buildozer

João Abrantes

Apr 20, 2015, 1:48:53 PM4/20/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to create an Android package of my Kivy application using buildozer but I am getting this error:

here it is the complete log file: link.

does anyone knows how to solve it?

P.S. I am using Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit

Ao Yen

Apr 21, 2015, 10:21:34 AM4/21/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
What does your buildozer.spec file look like.

João Abrantes

Apr 21, 2015, 11:40:17 AM4/21/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Here it is
buildozer.spec

Ao Yen

Apr 21, 2015, 11:50:12 AM4/21/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Try switching the way you order your requirements.

try: numpy, kivy instead of kivy,numpy

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 5:40:17 PM UTC+2, João Abrantes wrote:
Here it is

João Abrantes

Apr 21, 2015, 3:27:01 PM4/21/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I am now getting this log file:

log.txt

João Abrantes

Apr 22, 2015, 7:16:25 AM4/22/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
The logfile was updated. I am moving this question to stackoverflow. The problem seems to be in the numpy library.