Integrating Khan Academy in LMS

mohit jindal

Dec 26, 2014, 2:46:02 AM12/26/14
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to integrate khan academy in my application so that faculty may search videos on the basis of some search input text (like Algebra as search input text) from khan academy with in from my application and can share these video to their students.

Please let me know do I need to create an account in khan academy for this ?

Thanks,
Mohit

Jirka Daněk

Jun 4, 2015, 6:55:43 AM6/4/15
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Looking at http://api-explorer.khanacademy.org/, the answer would seem to be a no. Look at the http://api-explorer.khanacademy.org/group/api/v1/topictree documentation, the call to it does not have to be authorized, so you do not need an account, example call to it would be https://www.khanacademy.org/api/v1/topictree?kind=video. It is "video", not "Video", which is what the docs incorrectly suggests.