How to download Khan Academy exercises?

Ludwig Zamenhof

Apr 4, 2014, 2:27:30 PM4/4/14
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

Khan Academy exercises are released under CC-licence, therefore should be easily available. Can you please advice how to download available exercises?

Best regards

Lazarus

Marcos Ojeda

Apr 6, 2014, 7:40:13 PM4/6/14
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

please take a gander at the following repositories:

and

bonan ŝancon!

snacht

May 4, 2015, 6:53:56 AM5/4/15
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
perseus does appear to have the exercise source files of current perseus exercises available on the khan.
They are in the datastore I presume. Any way to get them?
Thanks.
Stefaan

Jirka Daněk

Jun 4, 2015, 12:55:20 AM6/4/15
On Monday, April 7, 2014 at 1:40:13 AM UTC+2, Marcos Ojeda wrote:
Hi there,

please take a gander at the following repositories:

and

bonan ŝancon!

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:17 AM, Biswajit <bwnay...com> wrote:
Hi Jirak,
   I saw your mail on KA Dev issue. Unfortunately I do not know the answer either. Have you ever figured out how to get the json file for KA exercise.

   For example, I want to render this exercise  using KA Perseus exercise editor. How to retrieve json for the question ?

Thanks
Biswajit

I tried looking in the repositories bonan ŝancon linked, but your logarithm exercise https://www.khanacademy.org/math/algebra2/logarithms-tutorial/logarithm_basics/e/understanding-logs-as-inverse-exponentials is not there. For what is worth, some exercises are there, e.g. at https://github.com/Khan/khan-exercises/blob/master/exercises/logarithms_1.html , see what comes after <div class="exercise">.

Igor Popov

Jun 4, 2015, 6:25:06 AM6/4/15
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
This example might help:

It is invoked on opening of regular exercise page on KA:

Unfortunately, this is "internal" API. I can't find any other way to get the exercises not already present on GitHub at https://github.com/Khan/khan-exercises/tree/master/exercises.

Regards,
Igor