New SAT exercises are not listed at /api/v1/exercises?

Jirka Daněk

Jun 2, 2015, 6:58:20 PM6/2/15
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
I want to track students progress on the New SAT exercises (the ones at https://www.khanacademy.org/mission/sat). I headed to http://khanacademy.org/api/v1/exercises (I need to use the API), but there I only found exersises from the Current SAT (the ones at https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/sat.

How can I find the New SAT exercises in the API? In case I currently cannot, is it reasonable to expect you will make it possible before September 2015?

(I am posting the first time, I hope this is the correct mailing list for my question.)

Jirka Daněk

Jun 4, 2015, 12:53:43 AM6/4/15
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com, bwn...@gmail.com
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:17 AM, Biswajit  <bwn...@...com> wrote:
Hi Jirak,
   I saw your mail on KA Dev issue. Unfortunately I do not know the answer either. Have you ever figured out how to get the json file for KA exercise.

   For example, I want to render this exercise  using KA Perseus exercise editor. How to retrieve json for the question ?

Thanks
Biswajit

My question was different. I wish to fetch my students' progress on the New SAT questions for the purpose of giving them class points for working on them. I do not wish to fetch the question files.