Fwd: We received your support request: Re: Sal Khan discusses the Common Core

Sonny Pondrom

Oct 28, 2014, 9:08:00 PM10/28/14
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is this Zendesk.com a hacker?  or real?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Khan Academy <impleme...@khanacademy.org>
Subject: We received your support request: Re: Sal Khan discusses the Common Core
Date: October 28, 2014 at 2:47:31 PM CDT
To: Sonny Pondrom <so...@pondrom.org>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello Sonny,

At Khan Academy, we're dedicated to providing a world-class education to anyone anywhere. If there is an issue that is preventing you or someone you know from getting the best learning experience possible, we want to know. We try to respond to as many emails as we can, but unfortunately are unable to respond to all of them. in the mean time, there may be some steps you can take to help us help you.

If you sent in a question, and haven't yet checked the current FAQ articles (https://khanacademy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us), you may be able to find your answer there . You can either browse the articles based on the type of question you have, or type some key words that relate to your question in our handy-dandy search box.

If you had an issue with a specific exercise, it's best to report the issue on the exercise page itself. This helps our support staff figure out exactly what problem on in an exercise needs work.

The more detail you provide about your issue, the more likely it is that our support staff will be able to assist you. Did you provide the link to the page that you experienced the issue on (if it wasn't an exercise)? Did you submit a screenshot of the issue you were experiencing? If you answered "no" to either of those, then replying to this e-mail with a URL or screenshot may help our support staff resolve your issue.

Best wishes,
Khan Academy Support Team

This email is a service from the Khan Academy Help Center (powered by Zendesk). Delivered by Zendesk.
Message-Id:MBASTTYD_544ff2d3a6aad_83a3fd411ab333854684ee_sprut

Sonny Pondrom
so...@pondrom.org
Qtr-IV/Wk-03/Day-F
(F=Mon in 2014)

Aria

Oct 28, 2014, 10:35:39 PM10/28/14
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
https://khanacademy.zendesk.com/ is our real support site. Did you perhaps file an issue or register? We also have some email addresses that file zendesk tickets when you send mail to them.

~Aria

Sonny Pondrom

Oct 29, 2014, 8:45:56 PM10/29/14
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aria,

Thanks for the reply.  No, I had never heard of zendesk before and wonder what that was about.

Thanks again.

On Oct 28, 2014, at 9:35 PM, Aria <ar...@khanacademy.org> wrote:

 Did you perhaps file an issue or register?

Sonny Pondrom
so...@pondrom.org
Qtr-IV/Wk-03/Day-A
(A=hump day  in 2014)